Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Writing Coach

I've seen a lot of writing advice lately about having a Writing Coach. I don't have one but would honestly love one.

They are there as motivation to keep you writing. Push your limits if you need to extend a little. They can help you reach your writing targets and help expand your word counts. At times they can crack the whip but also know when to back off when needed.

It can be extremely handy to have such a coach. Before long your writing will improve the more you write and have that novel or story finished a lot sooner.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't thought of having a writing coach to help with my writing. But I've noticed that writing a blog is great for discipline. Are you in any writing groups? Would you recommend being in one?

    I really like the look of your blog. I have an award for you at

    http://misfitsalon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm in two writing circles and they are great people there. They are a fantastic bunch to learn from.

    ReplyDelete