Saturday, September 12, 2009

Quote By Rob Parnell

'Believe in what you do. Be confident that you're not wasting your time. Maintain your vision and see where it leads you.'
I found this quote in one of Rob Parnell's articles called Write Intensions. An absolute wealth of information. You can find his website here http://easywaytowrite.com/ and sign up to his free newsletters.
Try reading this quote each day and trust yourself.
I've had various negative views about what I'm doing whether I was about how I should give birth to my 3rd baby to what I'm currently writing. I find if you let negativity in, it may creep into your work. That's why when I saw this quote, I instantly related to it.
My journey becoming a writer, has only just begun and at every turn, I learn something new.
I've learnt not to talk about my goals, directions or decisions as to why, to those people that aren't supportive of what I am doing at the time.
With most things, do your research, know your limitations, believe in yourself and go for it.
This is something that I'll strive for everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment