Thursday, April 22, 2010

Been Away

Sorry I've been away for awhile. I've been busy working on Forever Young as well as doing some freelance work. I have lots of news of what has been going on with me. Other than the general work, I was approached a few weeks ago to write a story that will be apart of a compilation of short stories in the genre of sci-fi based on aliens. The story will be published electronically and I will let you all know when it will be available online. It's very exciting.

The other good news is that we are expecting a new addition to our family later in the year which is exciting.

I'm planning on interviewing an author here later in the year at present they are quite busy working on the finishing touches to their new book.

I have also been accepted into a International Diploma Certificate Course based in the UK which I'm thrilled about so lots going on.

There will be more info coming up in the next few weeks.

Cheers
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment