Thursday, August 13, 2009

Last of the Twilight Series

This is the last of the Twilight series - Breaking Dawn By Stephenie Meyer. I've just started it and find it captivating as its still in Bella's POV ( Point Of View ) for the first part of it anyway. One thing I do notice is Bella does go on and on about how beautiful Edward is. I guess the only down side so far is this. I think it's a bit too much. But so far so good. I'll be sure to update you on my thoughts about this book as I read through it.

It still pulls you in like a window shopper to the story. Having two POV's running in the book can be confusing but also good if done right. It's not too bad. The story seems to unravel a little around the whole Vampire Spawn what its doing and being born. Although very intence I guess it seems much different in body compared to her last three books of the saga but that might be due to the different POV for the reader to remember who they are. All in all I found it an interesting read, I enjoyed the series. Definately a great series for high teens / young adults very easy to read. I look forward to reading other books from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment