Sunday, July 26, 2009

Writing with Balance

It is important when writing to balance it with your everyday life. It's so easy to be caught up with your writing that you iscolate yourself from family and friends. It's actually healthy to balance your work with life as it can refresh the mind. Also your family and friends like to know that your still alive.
I write a bit during the day and a little at night and sometimes just every other day as I have a young family that depend on me. My family know that writing is important to me so I try to make it all balance.
Also from what other Authors have said is keep your diet balanced. Doesn't mean to go on a diet but eat healthily as it keeps the mind fresh and not sluggish. Thats my next task to keep my body balanced and healthy.
So balance out your work load with family and eating right and reap the rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment